Webseite HRS Hotel Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world – including Cologne, Shanghai, London, Mumbai and Sydney.Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
We are looking for a Cologne based Inside Sales Manager (m/f) to provide best possible booking options for our travelers.
The challenge you are up for
– Conduct a minimum of 20 calls per day with hotel partners in the managed area
– Identify and acquire new hotel partners in the managed area
– Acquire exclusive price agreements, rebates, corporate discounts, and allotments within the hotel partner portfolio
– Promote HRS Hotel Reservation Service marketing opportunities to hotel partners, e.g., banner advertising or marketing campaigns
– Monitor a catalogue of criteria and client reviews to ensure a high quality level
– Educate and conduct training sessions for hotel partners on HRS Hotel Reservation Service systems and applications
The reward you get
– A high impact Hotel Sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
– Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
– A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
– Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
– A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home
Vollständige Bewerbungsunterlagen auf https://jobs.hrs.de/ hochladen.
The commitment you bring
- Commercial education – preferably in the travel industry – degree in business administration combined with working experience in the B2B travel industry
- Proactive sales background or hotel distribution background preferred
- Car driving license
- Fluency in German and good command of English, spoken and written
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://jobs.hrs.de/jobs/job/186630/Inside_Sales_Manager_Cologne_(m_f)/ →